“Full Stack” Support
Routing, Switching and Voice
We can assist you on putting Your devices into Production
- Structured Cabling (EIA/TIA 568 A/B)
- Custom length Ethernet cables
- Crossover cables (10/100/1000 Base T)
- Implementation of Servers and Network devices
- Virtualization of Cisco servers
- Migration from MCS (physical, bare-metal) to UCS (VMWare ESXi)
- Network Devices, Initial Configuration, Setting Up and Troubleshooting
- LAN, Vlans, Trunking, Spanning-tree, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP and QoS
- 802.1q (VLAN tagging)
- 802.3ad (Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Etherchannel)
- Cisco Voice Gateways (MGCP, H323, SIP).
- SRST for branch offices
- Analog Voice Gateway VG224 (SCCP, H323)
- Large deployments assistance
- Migrations preparedness (based on compatibility matrix)
- Cisco products installation/upgrades (CUCM, UCCX, Unity, CUPS)
- IP Phone’s firmware upgrade
- Voice Gateways IOS upgrade
- Voice Gateways Flash Memory and DSPs upgrade
- POTS, T1 /E1 Circuits, physical connection and test
- SIP Trunks, setting up and testing
- Tracing and Debugging (Data collection)
- Cisco TAC cases, life cycle management
- On Site building of Mocking Scenarios/LAB
- Remote Support/Assistance
- Inventory creation/maintenance (active & spare equipment and parts)
- Recycling of Network Devices (erasing company’s data and final disposal)
We can Help!
Please, feel free to contact us if what you need is not on the list, we’re open to learn new things and also to do the job following your guidelines and specifications, please keep in mind that we are here to help.
Human Resources allocation
We all know that manpower could and usually is the key to be able to delivery in time and on budget.
Let us know how big is your resources need and we’ll see if we can contribute with some qualified helping hands.